Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Introduction

hmmm....

I'm not really sure why Im making this blog.

I've already convinced myself that I am done with this stage of my life.

Circumstances have come and gone, yet I refused to pick up the pen again.

So what's so different now, you might ask?

Well, to be honest, everything is different.

Different, not in the sense that changes have forced the thinker into some state otherwise.

Different, because, the world has, simply put, moved..

Yet, despite the difference, doubt and fear still gnawed at the edges.

However, this time, I have put on a new resolve.

Hopefully, this will be enough...


So, in case you're reading this now.

I would like to let you know, before hand.

I will try my best to offer you something.

But, in the end, all these only serve a few goals in mind.

Honesty

Truth

Validity

If not for you, then hopefully, to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home